[ldapext] recent draft-zeilenga-ldap-*

I recently submitted updates to a number of my individual
submissions.  All of the submissions were updated to
reference the revised LDAP TS I-Ds instead of the existing
Proposed Standards (I am optimistic that LDAPBIS will
soon advise the revised LDAP TS).  The following is
a summary of the substantive changes made to each.
I have noted the intended category after each I-D.

draft-zeilenga-ldap-adlist (Informational)
- Updated specification to utilize LDAPBIS ABNF productions.
- Noted that object description options are not semantically
  related to attribute description options.

draft-zeilenga-ldap-assert (Standards Track)
- Noted that the control is to be processed as an integral part
  of the operation.
- Noted the control is inappropriate for the Start TLS operations.

draft-zeilenga-ldap-ext (Informational)
- Major rewrite/reorganization of I-D, added sections on
+ Extending Bind Operation with Controls
+ Extending StartTLS Operation with Controls
+ Extending Search Operation with Controls
+ Extending Update Operations with Controls
+ Extending Response-less Operations with Controls
+ General ASN.1 extensibility (replacing SEQUENCE extensions)
- and much more

draft-zeilenga-ldap-noop (Standards Track)
None

draft-zeilenga-ldap-readentry (Standards Track)
- Added statement regarding proper isolation of operation.
- Updated specification to utilize LDAPBIS ABNF productions.
- Removed mention of [ProxyAuth] control (seems to have stalled).

draft-zeilenga-ldap-t-f (Standards Track)
None

draft-zeilenga-ldap-turn (Experimental)
- flushed out example
- dropped the term "turn indicator".

draft-zeilenga-ldap-user-schema (Standards Track)
- dropped matching rules (most are now published in RFC 3698)
- dropped uid (now in LDAPBIS [Schema])

Also, I revised draft-zeilenga-x500-historic (Informational)
aimed at moving a number of early X.500 (and related) RFCs
to Historic status.

Excepting zeilenga-ldap-ext and draft-zeilenga-x500-historic,
I believe that these I-Ds are basically ready to be progressed
(after fixing a few editorial issues).

Please review and comment.  (Please start new threads.)