[ldapext] LDIFv2

Andrew,

I'm a bit concerned by the use of whitespace to indicate
continuations in LDIFv2 XML values, especially in the last
line of the value.  I think this choice will make it
especially hard on those who create LDIF by hand, often by
example (instead of by reading the specification), to
get it right.  I suggest instead LDIFv2 that looks like:

dn: cn=Andrew Sciberras,o=Adacel,c=AU
objectClass: organizationalPerson
attr;transfer-rxer>:
><?xml version=3D'1.0'?>
>       <value>
>        <item>250 Bay Street</item>
>        <item>Brighton Victoria 3186</item>
>        <item>Australia</item>
>       </value>
>sn: Sciberras

I note as well that nothing in this extension is XML specific,
the extension is useful for incorporation of values which are
represented in any multi-line format.

Kurt

PS: your I-D seems to be encoded using quotable-printable...