[ldapext] Physician Object Class

Dear All,

I am currently working on porting a ldap database from a version installed
on a very old openldap to a recent one.
This ldap database should hold information about physicians subscribed to
our web site.
Since the old version used the slap.at.conf / slapd.oc.conf style
configuration it did not require OID's.

My job therefore is to understand how to extend an existing object class in
order to have a physician object class.
I think it would be handy to have such an object class available as
standard.

Therfore my question are:

1) somebody knows of such an object class just existing somewhere ?
2) is it worthwhile to invest efforts in standardization ?

Thanx a lot for any advice

Reinhard E. Voglmaier