Re: [ldapext] I-D ACTION:draft-zeilenga-ldapext-vlv-00.txt

Mark C Smith wrote:

> I feel strongly that draft-ietf-ldapext-ldapv3-vlv-08.txt should be
> published as a Proposed Standard (with minor changes if WG consensus
> dictates that they are needed). Of course I will leave it to the LDAPEXT
> WG chairs to judge consensus on this issue and provide the group with
> direction.

VLV was reviewed by the working group and IESG and was submitted to the RFC
editor 2 years ago, however a problem with the result codes reference meant
that it was not published.  I would like to see the VLV draft resolve any
problems that have been found and be completed so that it can be published
as an RFC.

Mark Wahl
Sun Microsystems Inc.