[ldapext] WG last call on the Virtual list View draft

Hi !

We (the wg chairs) feels that this draft is ready to progress to the
next level which is to regard it as done by the working group and
turn it over to the IESG for further processing on its way to become an RFC.

So we would like to hear from you within the working group if there
is anything in the draft that is questionable or wrong before we do that.

You have two (2) weeks to solicit your comments to myself, Mark Wahl,
the authors or the working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapext-ldapv3-vlv-08.txt

-- Roland