Re: prescriptive and subentry ACIs: draft-ietf-ldapext-acl-model-08.txt

Kurt,

The authors came to this conclusion last week (we just hadn't stated
this on the mailing list yet) and in the next draft (09) all references
and text to subentry (and its children) is being removed.  We believe
that this is beyond the scope of the document.

Ellen