prescriptive and subentry ACIs: draft-ietf-ldapext-acl-model-08.txt

The draft says:
  The following topics are deemed interesting and useful for
  future work, but are also beyond the scope of this model:
   - Use of prescriptive ACIs and scoping via use of a ldapACISubEntry

and then goes on to describe ldapACISubentry.

I suggest the above bullet be reworded:
	- Specification of prescriptive ACIs [X.501]

and then to drop all mention of ldapACIsubentry, ldapSubentry,
subentry, and references to the ldap subentry I-D.

I also believe the document should note that subentry ACIs are
beyond the scope of the document.

Kurt