Interested in Making 25,000 a wk. THIS YEAR?

Hello,
Listen, you don't have to tell me - I KNOW what your experiences
have been marketing online. You've been in one of two places. EITHER
you're fairly new on the Internet, and you KNOW that SOMEBODY
makes money online - but you can't quite figure out HOW. OR MAYBE
you can "sign people up" like gangbusters - and those people just
SIT THERE. Those people don't just "sit there" because they are "lazy",
 "stupid" or "don't have the desire". The ONLY way for this to work is
to do what is done in EVERY OTHER industry but ours - and that is,
let the "marketers" do the "marketing" - and let the other people do
what THEY do best!
 Some people just STINK at marketing. And they will NEVER
make money online -no matter which "HOT! NEW!" thing they jump
into again THIS week! But the thing is - you don't HAVE to! Want to
find out why I market for OTHER PEOPLE all day? Then you
need to see my open letter about HOW we do that. Just a word to the
wise. LOTS of people do it our way. Want to FINALLY make money
online? Want to NEVER have to "recruit" and "motivate" and "babysit"
again? Then see how YOU can succeed online even if you HATE to
market! WHY IN THE WORLD would you NOT want us to do the
marketing FOR you? Are you having such GREAT success trying to
do it on your own? Are your people? Let US set up a totally
AUTOMATED system for you where WE do all the marketing for
you ? and we ALL make money!! . If YOU want to be able to make
a lot of money, then you need to.. See ALL the details - and exactly
WHAT I will do for you. See HOW and WHY,just email
and I'll send the Info!

Email now!
Reply with "info" in subject to:
 imamllnair@financier.com

Krissy

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) .

ALL REMOVES TO THIS ADDRESS WILL BE HONORED
pleaseremove2@netscape.net ?subject=Remove
Please do not send removes to the interested address as
you may end up receiving the information.