RE: ACM permission

Hi Erik,

It's not the normal way to use a compare operation on the password for
authentication.
Why not use the bind and you have no problems with AccessControl.

I am not sure whether you want to make a chained bind, but if you do it it
is
a chained bind and not a compare operation on the userPassword.

Helmut