I Can Help You Recoup Money Lost in Previous Programs! [kchfj]

I, along with several friends, have lost money in various
programs -- lots of money!  The only good thing that came
out of my loss was that I met an interesting individual
who does not do MLM, direct sales, but is involved with a
one-of-a-kind program that enables him and ALL people
involved to turn $2,000 into  $16,000 USD month in and
month out!  It is very likely that you will generate
$16,000 USD in the first two to four weeks in the program
if you choose to participate with me.  I and at least one
other person will work closely with you to make that happen!

My question to you is:  If I can absolutely show you how
to put $16,000 USD in your pocket within the next two to
four weeks, WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED in hearing more?

It is by far the simplest, fool proof, most profitable method
I have ever been involved with in my 17 years of business.
Up until now it has been a very well kept secret.  It is by
invitation only.  It is available for you and I now!   I'm
inviting you to be a part of what I have learned and if you
like what you see, share it with a few of your friends, loved
ones, or people who have struggled for years trying to make money.

Email me back if you are interested in learning more about
this activity.  I need your phone number and the best time
to contact you. Just click the link below and send.

mailto:tim34a@n2mail.com?subject=Tell_Me_More
Place "Tell Me More" in the Subject line.

Best Time to Call _________________

Regards,
Monitor

P.S - THIS WILL MAKE UP FOR THE LOSSES IN OTHER PROGRAMS!
I Promise!!