SitePro Newsletter

   See the end of the message for removal instructions.

   1. Are you ready for a big win?
   This is an international opportunity.
   The company is more than 6 years old.
   They process 20 million credit cards a month.
   They purchase 20 to 35 million lotto tickets each week.
   They have 250 employees working 3 shifts around the clock.
   Firmly regulated by the German government.
   Only a few thousand reps in the U.S.
   (that will change VERY quickly!!)
   They are paying out HUGE commissions every month,
   and have been doing so for years.
   The compensation plan is SIMPLE and INCREDIBLE!!
   The product is simple to understand: MONEY!!
   http://www.lottonet24.com

   2. Internet Tip of the Day

   http://www.darwin-germany.net/member/bestbuy/world

   3. International Careers with LottoTeam
   International Careers with LottoTeam
   ... or, how you can can get richer even without
   winning the lottery

   Millions play Lotto each week to take advantage of the
   millions available in the German Lotto-Toto lottery systems.

   If you would get payed only a penny per row for
   each played game on Saturday, you would be a millionaire
   on Sunday. A dream?

   Not at all! You can get a share of each week's betting
   and earn additional commissions on bets placed through
   other agency partners.
   The LottoTeam Strategy makes it possible.

   Discover the possibilities!

   Everything You Need!
   The LottoTeam Strategy as a Path to Success

   Do you want to be successful? LottoTeam offers the best
   conditions for success:

   1. A consumer product with repeat sales value.
   The numbers of the Germany Toto- and Lotto- systems speak
   for themselves:
   Approximately  60 million to  150 million, depending on the
   size of the jackpot) are paid out each week.

   2. Best market prospects for high, rising profits
   Lotto is played all over the world. The German Lotto is
   one of the most popular, and offers solid prospects to win.
   In Germany alone, over 90 percent of the population know Lotto.

   3. Good partners and support
   As a LottoTeam partner, you receive a free, complete website,
   assistance from other LottoTeam partners, and more. In addition
   to detailed statistics, our Online Support Center offers you many
   useful tips and links to help you succeed.

   4. A sound concept and the prospect of high returns
   With LottoTeam, you yourself determine how much you want to earn.
   The Career
   Plan offers you the best career opportunities and, from the start,
   support and financial assistance provisions worth up to  1 million.
   All this spells real security for the future.
   http://www.us.lottoteam24.com

   4. Golds get Free downline!
   made after you by the company or sponsors will be placed in
   your structure as well and you will earn on them and their downlines!

   Your structure will be automatically filled up with new subscribers!
   So yes!
   You have every reason to start on the Gold position and get
   yourself in momentum fast!
   Do you know a company who has this awesome program?!

   Go for growth, go for Gold!
   http://www.lottoteam24.com

   5. Accept credit cards today!
   ClickBank is the online billing solution used by thousands
   of web businesses that deliver unique products and services
   over the Internet itself (via web pages, files, or email).
   Our payment technology lets any web business (a merchant)
   automatically pay sales commissions to any other web business
   (an affiliate) that links apaying customer to the merchant.
   Clickbank bills the customer, pays the merchant,
   and pays the affiliate.

   Click HERE to learn more about becoming a merchant.

   Click HERE to learn more about becoming an affiliate.
   http://zzz.clickbank.net/r/?cisnet

   6. Increase your marketability
   Empowerism frees you not just to think outside of the box,
   but to get out of the box!  For just $10 a month, you can
   change everything and learn, right here, what entrepreneurs
   and people in all forms of business are frantic to learn:
   NetMarketing. This is the hottest, most sought-after skill
   in any business, big or small, today.

   Find greater individual success in your current job or in
   your search for a new one. You'll increase your marketability
   and be respected and valued instead of just "employed."
   This is your "leg up" on the competition.

   Expand your opportunities for personal prosperity.
   On your own or while functioning in your current job,
   you will have the marketing skills that will allow you
   to take control of your own income!
   http://www.empowerism.com/e/9613

   7. The Rapid Replicator Services
   The Rapid Replicator system hosted on our reliable Apache Server.
   Sub-Domain with ample amount of storage space for all your graphics web
   pages that you want replicated. Additional space available upon request
   Tremendous storage space for all your unlimited self-replicating web sites.
   File Transfer System to upload your files and graphics using your browser.
   (No FTP necessary)
   Future Upgrades absolutely FREE if you signup today!
   Tech Support (conducted entirely via electronic mail)
   http://replicate99.com/cgi-bin/replicate/redeem.cgi?repl636

   8. Disclaimer How To Unsubscribe