Make Big Money Daily In Your Own Software Business! -BQIQ

Earn Instant Gobs of Cash In The Most Unusual, And Quite
Possibly The Most Generous "Distributor Program" That
Requires No Experience And No Personal Selling.

We'll Fulfill All The Orders You Can Get
(up to 2,500 CD-ROMs)
At NO COST To You!

You Keep The Entire $99 Selling Price.

Own A Business Where Customers Gladly Pay you Full Price.
For A Product That You Practically
Get For FREE.

Become a distributor for the new Infodisk ProPlus, and
we'll fulfill all the orders you can get (up to 2,500
CD-ROMs) - at NO COST To You!

You'll keep the entire $99 selling price, and pay only
for shipping & handling. We'll process the order, prepare
the product, and ship it to your customers.

As an authorized Infodisk Distributor, you will receive
marketing tools and materials that will enable you to
market Infodisk by mail, by phone, and by fax. you will
also receive your own Website where people can order
Infodisk by web and by email.

And here's the best part...

.. When people order Infodisk ProPlus, they pay $99
    plus $16 shipping & handling.

.. Out of the $99 selling price, you keep the entire $99

.. The only portion that we get is the $16 shipping &
    handling fee.

And on top of that, we'll even do the fulfillment for you!
We'll fulfill. pack and ship all orders direct to your
customers. This means you don't have to mess around with
fulfillment. No products to put in boxes.
No licking stamps, No trip to the Post Office.

We do all the work for you.

Up To 2,500 CD-ROMs
We will fulfill and ship up to 2,500 Infodisk ProPlus
orders (that you can get by mail, phone, fax, email or
the Web) at Zero ($0) price to you. This 2,500-Unit
incentive means that you can make up to $99 X 2,500=)
$247,500 without having to pay a penny for the product.

Earn Obscene Profits Using Low-Cost Marketing Methods
That Guarantee Almost Anyone Immediate Success.

As an Infodisk Distributor, you will receive a set of
marketing tools you can use to market Infodisk ProPlus
to others. These tools are designed to make ordering
very convenient for your customers. recceive "instant
orders" by mail, by fax, by phone, by email and the web.

Here's something even better: W e'll enroll you to
become an authorized Infodisk Distributor - For FREE.

Simply order Infodisk ProPlus through this special
"Distributorship Offer" and recive the following - at
absolutely no extra cost to you:

Distributor Benefit #1

You'll receive camera-ready materials for a Direct-Mail
Campaign which you can customize for your own use. The
contents and design of the mailing pieces that you're
going to receive are based on this very same direct
mail campaign that earned us over $18,000 in just 7 days.

Distributor Benefit #2

You'll receive camera-ready Display and Classified ads
which you can use to advertise your business in
newspapers and magazines. You may also want to use the
camera-ready display ads as a design for a flier or a
single-piece insert.

Distributor Benefit #3

You'll receive a camera-ready Fax-On-Demand Material
which you can customize and place with any
fax-on-demand service company. Anyone from anywhere in
the world can automatically receive this material which
they can use to order the Infodisk from you.

Distributor Benefit #4

To reach customers who want to order by phone, we'll
provide you with a Voice Script which you can record on
any type of voicemail or automated answering service.
If you don't have one yet, we can help you get an
order-taking voicemail service.

Distributor Benefit #5

Your Very Own DISTRIBUTOR WEBSITE!

In addition to all the marketing tools listed above,
you'll also receive (free of charge) your very own
Distributor Website where people can order the Infodisk
ProPlus right on the Web

ACCEPT ORDERS ON THE INTERNET
Your website works as a point-of-sale and order-taking
service rolled into one. It educates your customers
about Infodisk and its benefits. It is designed to
answer questions about the product and to solicit
INSTANT ORDERS from the customers - without needing
to speak with anyone, without having to require
additional information. Everything customers need to
JUST GO AHEAD AND ORDER.

Whether An Order Comes From The Mail, Fax, Phone,
Email or Web... You Keep 100% Of All Sales!

- IF A CUSTOMER SENDS AN ORDER DIRECTLY TO YOU...
Simply send us the customer's name & address along
with the $16 shipping & handling fee. We'll ship the
Infodisk ProPlus direct to your customer.
You keep the $99 as your profit.

- IF A CUSTOMER ORDERS THROUGH YOUR WEBSITE...
We will ship the Infodisk ProPlus direct to your
customer, keep the $16 shipping & handling fee, and
send you a $99 commission check within 30 days after
the order is processed.

It's True, Our Infodisk Distributor Program Provides
You A Lot Of Support, Is Extremely Generous,
And Very Profitable. But The Real Question Is...

WHAT IS INFODISK PROPLUS? AND WHY DO PEOPLE BUY IT?

Infodisk is a "Reproduction Right Library" of over
1,000 money-making reports, guides, reviews, books,
articles, software, etc. that can be reproduced and
marketed in digital or printed form.

Many Infodisk owners are in the
"Information marketing business". They make money
reproducing our reports on floppy disks, selling the
reports individually, or republishing them into
how-to booklets, newsletters, etc.)

Our newest Infodisk edition, the Infodisk Proplus,
also contains over $400 worth of Free Software,
Internet Tools, Animated GIF Files, HTML pages,
Camera-Ready Materials, etc.

Infodisk ProPlus has an extensive collection of
reports and caters to every single type of business
out there - mail order, direct sales, MLM, retails
shops, consultants, service companies, etc.

Infodisk ProPlus contains current, practical
information that is needed by every entrepreneur and
small business owner. This is why customers are
usually "SOLD" on Infodisk the very first time they
see your advertising or visit your Infodisk Website.

ANOTHER REASON people will be more than glad to pay
you $99 for an Infodisk ProPlus is because... they
automatically become Infodisk Distributors, too.
Anyone who orders Infodisk ProPlus (from you) also
get FREE AUTOMATIC ENROLLMENT TO BECOME AN INFODISK
DISTRIBUTOR.

Aside from their personal copy of Infodisk ProPlus,
they will also receive their own set of marketing
tools and their own distributor website.
They can market Infodisk ProPlus to others.
Charge $99. And keep the entire $99 as their profit.

So, you see... Infodisk is not only an extraordinary
product, it also has an extraordinary marketing
program built-in to it.

In a society hungray for information, the best
commodity to market is "information". For the past
5 years, Infodisk has helped thousands of
distributors and information marketers worldwide,
providing them with money-making information
products that are, until today, being marketed
both on the Internet and other traditional
direct-marketing means.

Infodisk ProPlus is an exceptional product, with
a huge market, and great demand. By using our
proven proven marketing system, you can really
make a small fortune as an Infodisk Distributor.

..ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT THIS IN MOTION!

Sign up to become a Distributor - today - and
have your website activated to start receiving
orders immediately. (Keep in mind Website Names
are reserved on a first come first first served
basis.)

Every once in a while, a really 'big"
opportunity comes along. This is such an
opportunity. Order now and put your brand new
"information marketing business" into OVERDRIVE!

E-Z ORDER FORM

DISTRIBUTOR WEBSITE
We will customize and activate your Distributor Website
using the NAME you choose, Names are reserved on a first
come, first served basis

NAME CHOICES: Provide a primary Name and one Back-up Name
in case your primary choice is already taken. Maximun 8
characters. Use letters & numbers only. No spaces,symbols
or punctuations.

PRIMARY:

BACK-UP

Enclose is $115.00 ($99 + $16 Shipping & handling) Send
my personal copy of INFODISK ProPlus which includes over
1,000 Money Making Reports, Guides, Forms, Software,
Starter Kits, Etc. That I can copy and Sell

Mail To:

E.F. Enterprises
22 Driggers Rd
Ridgeland, SC 29936

MAKE CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS PAYABLE TO:

Ernest Fripp (DBA) E.F. Enterprises

NAME
ADDRESS
CITY
STATE                             ZIP
E-MAIL ADDRESS:

(Orders payable by check please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.)

To be removed from future mailing simpy reply with the word
remove in the subject field: