Re: Result Codes

Current 'consensus' appears to be that the LDAPbis WG should
incorporate a description of each result codes and to clarify
their use in a subsequent revision of the RFC 2251 revision
I-D.  I am not sure this will be done in the next revision of
this I-D.  More information regarding LDAPbis work can be found
at <http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ldapbis-charter.html>.

Kurt