Result Codes

Folks,
A while ago (middle of last year, I think) there was some discussion about
a draft on result codes.  The idea, I thought, was to get some concensus on
what result codes should be returned by an LDAP server in various
situations.

I have searched for this draft in various spots and have been unable to
locate it.  At one point, the group was considering merging the result code
information into an update of RFC 2251.

Can someone tell me the disposition of the result codes draft and where I
might locate a copy of that draft or whatever draft contains the
information?

Thanks,

Karen

Internet: kgdaniec@us.ibm.com
Internal: Karen Gdaniec/Endicott/IBM@IBMUS or
                 IBMUSM10(KGDANIEC)
phone: 607.752.1075   tie-line: 8/852-1075
fax: 607.752.3681