JAVA SDK and error code handling for Server Side Sorting

HI there,

It sounds to me Netscape JAVA API expects LDAP_SUCCESS
in SearchResultDone message when there is an error associated
with SSS control.

I remember that we had a discussion about defining a new error
code like ControlError for an error associated with controls
and put detailed error code to the result control from the server.
Any new progress on this?

And what is the programming model for the client API at this
case? First check the result code for SearchResultDone; and
then check the result code in the result control if any?

Thanks,
--
John Liang