PricewaterhouseCoopers is looking for a LDAP Practice Leader for it's E-biz practice

PricewaterhouseCoopers is  looking for a Sr. Level LDAP/Directory Practice
leader for our growing e-Biz practice.  Our practice is fairly new  ( about
a year old) and roughly we have 120 consultants. We need someone who has
designed and implemented LDAP multiple times, can manage projects and
people.  Being in charge of knowledge transfer with the staff is extremely
important.

The position could reside out of any major city and would involve at least
80% travel.  The compensation would range from 140k to 200k plus an
excellent benefits package.

If anyone would happen to know of someone that would be a good fit and like
to hear more , please have them contact me either through e-mail or phone.
Thanks

Elizabeth Deschenes
678-419-4104

computer.