Best targeted e-mails!

  *******New List 1-20-01!!********

Visit the site for more details!
http://www.geocities.com/silverem1329

The key to success in marketing online is reaching the people who
are really interested in your ad!

You need targeted e-mails of business opportunity seekers
who are ACTIVELY marketing online and trying to expand their
business TODAY!

-->   Highly Deliverable Lists!
  Our lists are cleaned and updated on a daily basis! Which means
we have the lowest undeliverable rate out there!  We've also made
sure to filter out all those unwanted e-mail address such as
mil, .org, .org, .gov, etc.

Visit the site for more details!
http://www.geocities.com/silverem1329

 10,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $10
**New List 1-20-01**
 25,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $20
 50,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $35
100,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $50
275,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $70

- Promotions!

**FREE with EVERY order, demo of ListMan e-mail manager software
to manage your e-mails list, Free and Easy Credit Tips, and
Insider Secrets: Creating Profitable Classified Ads

**Order 50,000 or more e-mails and receive Express Mail Server to
send your e-mails FREE!
-Send your e-mails safely bypassing your ISP's mail server!
-This is not a demo but a permanent license for the software!
-FREE Net Detective

**Order 100,000 or more e-mails and receive:

- InfoDisk  with 1000+ Money Making Reports
- URL cloaking software
- CheckMAN software
Combined value of over $250!  Yours FREE!
I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no
longer interested, you can be removed at no cost to you simply by
pressing "Reply" and place "Remove" in the Subject line.