GET PAID TO DO NOTHING! -VQPW

Dear Friend,  If I told
you that you could get PAID for doing
NOTHING, would you believe me? Probably
not, but that is what we offer you!  Yes,
read it again!  NO ADVERTISING! NO CALLING!
NO MEETINGS! NO PRODUCT SELLING! NO MAILING!
NO RECRUITING OF PEOPLE! NO NEED TO TALK
YOUR FRIENDS INTO IT! NO TIME REQUIRED!
And best of all, it's FREE!  NO OBLIGATIONS,
YOU MAY JOIN OR LEAVE WHENEVER YOU WANT!
You can join for free and they build your
downline for you. They never ask you for
money until you have a garanteed income.
I have been a member Since May of this year.
It is a truly an Amazing Program!
For all the information, simply send a
blank email to:
retirement@soon.com
Do it now!
You will be glad you did!
Thank you,
Bradley

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301.

ALL REMOVES TO THIS ADDRESS WILL BE HONORED
pleaseremove1@netscape.net ?subject=Remove
Please do not send removes to the interested address as
you may end up receiving the information.

_________