Discovery of an age-old eastern herbal medicine effective for diabetes in 1998

RECENT DISCOVERY OF AN AGE-OLD EASTERN, KOREAN-CUM-JAPANESE, HERBAL HEALTH FOOD
FOR  DIABETES TREATMENT

Hello ietf-ldapext,

There is a great news for you and/or for your friends.  Please have a look on my web site:
http://www.hussainkhan.com/diabetes.html
A senior medical doctor, rather a University professor, with PHD degree in modern internal medicine and a
Korean agricultural expert, also with a doctorate degree, have jointly written two popular books during the
last 2, 3 years showing the effectiveness of a medicine based on silk worm to treat chronic diabetes.
Thousands of sugar patients have published their experiences of getting well by taking this medicine for a
period of about 3 to 6 months. There are large amounts of orders for it. It has grown very popular among
the sugar patients.

The distributors of this health food are working 7 days a week, 24-hours a day, for dispatching this
medicine by post parcel to the patients all over Japan. It is prepared by the silk worm, which is mostly
imported from Korea. But it is processed in Japan as a health food for energy. This can be taken together
with the prescription of the Doctor, as it is more a health food than a medicine.

The side benefits of this health food are also effective for constipation and other old-age diseases like
high blood pressure and loss of energy etc. as well. If interested please contact me at the above email
address.

One bottle of tablets, for using one month, 3 tablets 3 times a day, will cost you $200.00 including postal
charges. Health is more important than $200/- a month for about 6 months. Payments can be accepted
through all major American or other credit cards.

I am also using it and have found it very effective for myself.

For further details, have a look on the following website:

http://www.hussainkhan.com/diabetes.html

Please send me email, if interested.

Regards.

Hussain Khan, M.A. (Tokyo University)