Re: IETF LDAPEXT Draft Agenda

At 11:27 AM 12/4/2000 -0800, Mark Wahl wrote:
Here is the draft agenda for the LDAPEXT meeting.

15. Non Work Items (those discussed to be determined at meeting) draft-greenblatt-ldapext* (Bruce Greenblatt)

Alas, I will not be at the IETF meeting. There seems to be no interest in the types of controls and extensions that I'm interested in, and I'm not too interested in the other work items. Heck, I can't even get the WG leader to tell me the status of the "matched values only" draft, so that I can comment on it (again).

Have a nice meeting,

Bruce

Bruce Greenblatt, Ph. D.
Directory Tools and Application Services, Inc.
http://www.directory-applications.com
See my new Book on Internet Directories: http://www.phptr.com/ptrbooks/ptr_0139744525.html