Targeted opportunity seekers!!! sell your product or service with Targeted opt in e-mail addresses

*******New Lists TODAY! 12-6-00  BEST PRICES EVER !!!!!!********

Free Express Mail Server today only!!!

These prices can't be beat!!!!!!

Visit the site for more details!

http://www.geocities.com/e_mail_millions/index.htm

The key to success in marketing online is reaching the people who
are really interested in your ad!

You need targeted e-mails of business opportunity seekers
who are ACTIVELY marketing online and trying to expand their
business TODAY!

--> Highly Deliverable Lists!
Our lists are cleaned and updated on a daily basis! Which means
we have the lowest undeliverable rate out there! We've also made
sure to filter out all those unwanted e-mail address such as
mil, .org, .org, .gov, etc.

Visit the site for more details!

http://www.geocities.com/e_mail_millions/index.htm

10,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $5
**New List TODAY** 12-6-00
25,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $10
50,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $15
100,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $20
225,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $25

- Promotions!

**FREE with EVERY order, demo of ListMan e-mail manager software
to manage your e-mails list

**Order 50,000 or more e-mails and receive Express Mail Server to
send your e-mails FREE!
-Send your e-mails safely bypassing your ISP's mail server!
-This is not a demo but a permanent license for the software!

**Order 100,000 or more e-mails and receive:

- InfoDisk with 1000+ Money Making Reports
- URL cloaking software
- CheckMAN software
Combined value of over $250! Yours FREE!
I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no
longer interested, you can be removed at no cost to you simply by
pressing "Reply" and place "Remove" in the Subject line. Sorry for any inconvience!!