Re: CIM24 schema tweaks

Mark-

I realize that but doesn't, that sort of put the cart
before the horse, by creating an implementation barrier?

Thinking about it, I suppose the document could define
a new matching rule and say "in case your directory
implementation doesn't support this you can use <blah>",
but I was looking for what <blah> could be besides
caseIgnoreMatch.

Ryan