Finally We Have Your Solution

FINALLY WE HAVE YOUR SOLUTION!
WE BUILD YOUR DOWNLINE FOR YOU!

Greetings,
I hope all is well! I know you have seen many MLM,
Network Marketing, and Home Based Business programs to last
you a lifetime, and I know some of them work very well.
However, my biggest objection is the high cost of promoting
these programs. To make any REAL money you have to mail 1000
to 2000 Letters and I know most of us out there just can't
afford to do that.
The cost of stamps alone would be over $600.00 not to
mention printing cost, envelopes and a good list of names.
This whole concept is sound but just too expensive for me,
not to mention,
VERY time consuming and I just don't have that kind of time!

However, what if I could offer you a company that offered
ALL the advantages of a Forced Matrix Program WITHOUT all
the costs and work? Well it's here!
THE GIFTING SOLUTION! This company does ALL OF THE PROMOTING
FOR YOU, and as people join they place them into YOUR
downline. You don't have to do any mailings of any kind to
build your downline, because THEY WILL DO IT FOR YOU!

You are not required to mail anything and I have found that
it is very easy to get people excited about THE GIFTING
SOLUTION, since they eliminate ALL of the recruiting
obstacles.

Now you may be wondering if they do all of the promoting,
WHY am I sending you this letter? Well that is a very fair
question. I have chosen to promote this because I believe in
its capability for others and have found I am receiving an
overwhelming response. However, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED to mail
anything, but that option is yours!

This is an outstanding opportunity that I have placed in
front of you and I encourage you to give it your full
consideration. For more information and/or for an
application, pull up our 4 page fax on demand at (403)
934-6061 you will then enter ID- 197605 #
(You may have to enter 197605 # again IF you receive an
error msg.) /or send a
S. A. S. E. along with your request for further information
to, T. G. Solution,
Attention C. Rios, P. O. Box 11756, Tucson, AZ, 85734.

Sincerely, C. Rios

PS Many HEAVY HITTERS are taking a strong look at
The Gifting Solution. Join NOW before they do!!!

Should you have any further questions AFTER pulling up our
fax on demand, then please feel free to give me a call at
(520) 578-7631-MST.