Int'l Company Has Selected You

Dear Internet User,

We are e-Market, Inc. an International eCommerce marketing
company conducting a "head-hunter" search on behalf of an
International enterprise.

Our client is a multi-billion dollar company operating in
50 countries and is currently in need of individuals to
train in the areas of retail, management, and marketing.
All candidates who are selected must own/lease a computer
or WebTV and wish to work either part or full time online
from home.

Based on key demographics, you have been selected to
receive this notification to be part of this International
search. Our two step process will enable you to determine
if this opportunity is right for you. Your training begins
by simply taking the survey and deciding to continue.

Once you decide to start you will be taught how to...

   ? Own & Operate your own e-commerce business from home
     via the Internet
   ? Plug into the fastest growing industry in the world
   ? Market just under 200 top quality products
   ? Receive an unlimited source of consumers/customers
   ? Samples of our products
   ? Product training video
   ? Business Plan video

Your training will also incorporate how to process orders
for these high quality products in a way that is very
unique to this industry. No selling or soliciting is
required. All this and much much more will be available to
you so you can start making money right away.

Please note that you will need to work a minimum of
5 to 10 hours per week in order to get paid.

If you wish to participate in our survey and interview
process, please email us at hr_dept_box@hongkong.com. Make
sure you copy and paste these exact words into the Subject
line of the email header:

                    OPTIN

Then email it to  hr_dept_box@hongkong.com

Also tell us...
     ? Your name
     ? Phone number
     ? Best time to call
     ? State
     ? Country

We will contact you within 24-48 hours to provide
information regarding this unique opportunity.

If you act now and are one of the first 1000 respondents
selected from our survey you will receive a two page web
site FREE! These pages are valued at $19.95 per month and
will be made available for your use the very first day.
So Act NOW!

AND Email us at:  hr_dept_box@hongkong.com

In closing, if this is not something you are interested in
pursuing but believe someone you care about might be then
please forward this email to them.

Thank you for your attention!

To be removed from this list simply send an email to
         hr_dept_box@hongkong.com
with the word REMOVE in the subject line.
We honor all removal requests!!!