Re: what are the server guys doing?

What we're planning on doing, and what we're doing right now may be two different things. BTW, we're largely market-dirven, as I would imagine most directory vendors are. That might account for server vendors implementing technology that is needed before technology that is cool. Language tags are a highly requested technology outside the U.S.

>>> Bruce Greenblatt <bgreenblatt@directory-applications.com> 10/6/00 5:29:45 PM >>>
OK.  I got the response that I expected.  LDAP Server vendors are not planning on implementing any new extensions.  Other than this language tag thing (which I see virtually no use for), what is going on is nothing.

Bruce