Reverral vs Continuation Reference - java-api-11 draft

The I-D interchanges referrals and search continuation references.

A referral happens only on an operation and no other results are returned.

A search continuation reference happens only on a search and is mixed in with
returned search entries.

The I-D refers to continuation references only in section 2.2 and 2.34.

It sometimes uses referrals where search continuation references should
be used, and generally where both apply.

Line 473 - referred to -> referred-to

The following should probably refer to both referrals and continuation references
Section 1: line 459, 468
Section 2.2: LDAPRebind / LDAPBind
Section 2.3 - LDAPRebindAuth
Section 2.4 - LDAPReferralException
Section 4.4 - LDAPBind
Section 4.7.x - doReferrals / binder /reauth / hop_limit
Section 4.7.x - RebindProc, BindProc, Referrals
    as well as the methods to get and set the above
Section 4.24 - LDAPRebindAuth
Section 4.25 - LDAPRebind
Section 4.26 - LDAPReferralException
Section 4.27 - LDAPResponse

The following refer to search references

Section 4.31.1 - LDAPSearchConstraints - doReferrals, reauth binder, hop_limit params
Section 4.35.4 - LDAPSearchResults.next()
Section 4.35.5 - LDAPSearchResults.nextElement()
Section 4.39.13 - SetOption ( search options relating to referrals)

-Steve