INTERNET GOLD E-COMMERCE SYSTEM nhnrw

JOIN THE RETAIL EXPLOSION OCCURING ON THE INTERNET.

INTERNET GOLD E-COMMERCE SYSTEM

Learn How to become Financially Independent With Our Internet GOLD System!

You now must know that the Internet is the fastest growing marketing medium with over 50 million users world-wide.This figure is increasing at over
250,000 every week and all are potential purchasers of a variety of products and services online.

The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ESTIMATES THAT RETAIL INTERNET SALES WILL REACH  20 BILLION DOLLARS THIS YEAR. DON'T LET THIS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY.

We will give you some of their best kept secrets of marketing successfully on the internet, plus some of our own! We will give you some of the best internet add-on programs that make it easier to earn Thousand's online, plus some products that will make your initial marketing exploits easier! You can get online with our E-COMMERCE SYSTEM and start making money without further investment!

THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE PACKAGE AVAILABLE!

As part of this amazing package we offer you a range of products and services that any experienced or inexperienced online marketer can use to
full effect. These amazing products make up the Internet Gold E-Commerce System. What you will receive is:

A FULLY OPERATIONAL ONLINE WEBSITE:
E-Commerce ready to go. Hottest Selling Product on the Internet Today, Earn 50% of each sale AND YOU WILL BE FULLY OPERATIONAL IN 48hrs.

BULK E-MAIL: We give you an exclusive working copy of one of the best e-mail address collectors which gathers e-mail addresses across the internet.This program can gather up to 60,000 e-mail addresses per hour - great for your promotional activities on the internet (a similar program is selling for over $50); PLUS we will also give you a working copy of one of the best bulk
e-mail programs which allows you to send out thousands of e-mails at a time;

THE DIRECT EMAIL CLUB:
Will provide you with your first Email Blast to 25,000 Hungry Consumers,who are just waitnig to buy your product. ( $75 Value)

REGISTER WITH SEARCH ENGINES: We also provide you with an exclusive report & software program which will show you how you can register your web site with over 1250 search engines, and get more chances to have your site listed in the top twenty. Each of these search engines gets thousands of hits everyday. Your web site could increase its hit rate by 200-600 every day. ($40
Value)

MY MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR PUBLISHING COMPANY: You receive complete resale rights to this program. It is currently selling for $99.

CYBER CASH SOFTWARE: Post your Ads to 8000 FFA sites and 5000+ Free Classified sites.(value $50)

850,000 OPT-IN SAFE TO MAIL ADDRESSES: Just follow the simple instruction,and with a few hours work you will be able to blast your ad once a day.(value $30)

E-ZINE ADVERTISEMENT: Follow the links provided and your Website will be advertised on 500,000sites.(value $50)

DIRECT EMAIL REPORT: Both the beginner and expert alike will find this comprehensive report extremely usefull. This report will guide you in setting up your successful Bulk Email Program.

THE COMPLETE INTERNET MARKETING KIT: This comprehensive marketing kit will show you how to effectively coordinate all of the tools you will receive in
the Internet Gold E-Commerce System, into an Internet Cash Machine.

ORDER TODAY FOR ONLY $24.95
AND BE ONLINE MAKING MONEY IN 48hrs!!

OUR GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied we will refund your money.

FOR ORDERING INFOMATION
mailto:internetgold4u@email.com?subject="ECOMMERCE";

TO BE REMOVED:
mailto:offplease2000@yahoo.com?subject="todd1";