Getting Rich!!!

I CAN make you a millionaire in 12 months or less!
If you are serious about earning this kind of money from the
Internet, I can show you exactly how to do it -- without spending a dime of your
money. Interested? Then answer this -- if I can show you how to make at least
$10,000US per month in 8 weeks or less and make over $1,000,000 your first year,
will you commit to working at your computer doing what I will teach you to do
for

1 or 2 hours per day, 5 days per week for 8 weeks, and do all this without spending
any money at all?

If the answer is "no", please do not respond to this.

If the answer is "yes", then email me at:

candcbizgrowth@hotmail.com

put "I want $1,000,000" in the subject line.