Re: folks slides from LDAPEXT meeting?

Date forwarded: 	Tue, 1 Aug 2000 05:11:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject:        	folks slides from LDAPEXT meeting?
To:             	ietf-ldapext@netscape.com
From:           	Jeff.Hodges@stanford.edu
Send reply to:  	Jeff.Hodges@stanford.edu
Date sent:      	Tue, 01 Aug 2000 05:11:51 -0700
Forwarded by:   	ietf-ldapext@netscape.com

> It'd be helpful if everyone who talked at the LDAPEXT mtg, and
> displayed slides, would send their slides to the list. Ones I noted
> down were..

Here are mine
David

> Ellen S. (done)
> MarkW
> Leif
> Ed R
> David C
>
> Apologies if I got anyone's name wrong or forgot someone.
>
> thanks,
>
> JeffH

David Chadwick
IS Institute, University of Salford, Salford M5 4WT
Tel +44 161 295 5351  Fax +44 161 745 8169
Mobile +44 790 167 0359
Email D.W.Chadwick@salford.ac.uk
Home Page  http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/chadwick.htm
Understanding X.500  http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/X500.htm
X.500/LDAP Seminars http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/seminars.htm
Entrust key validation string MLJ9-DU5T-HV8J

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,