LEARN HOW WE EARN UP TO 50% RETURN ON OUR ACCOUNT TRADING OPTIONS! -YUOK

Dear ietf-ldapext,

YOU CAN NOW EARN UP TO 10 TIMES MORE THAN
IN THE BANK TRADING OPTIONS FROM HOME!!!

Ask for your AMAZING FREE current daily OPTION TRADER'S NOTEBOOK
newsletter, learn how we trade options PROFITABLY with LESS RISK. Relaxed,
no intraday watching is necessary. BEST BUSINESS IN THE WORLD. We trade
with a STATISTICAL ADVANTAGE, the only way to achieve long-term success. It
is easy to follow along, we'll tell you what we do exactly. ASK NOW for your FREE
Report and FREE Current Issue ? simply email to otn2001@yahoo.com and put
"OPTIONS [YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS]" in the subject line. You'll be on your
way to consistent profits. Support provided.

Phil
Trader

P.S. This is the most consistent money making opportunity ANYWHERE. Find out
why.

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to
you by sending a reply to this email address: otn2001@yahoo.com with the word
"remove [your email address]" in the subject line.