FW: ADM - IPP Working Group Last Call for: "Internet Printing Pr otocol (IPP): LDAP Schema for Printer Services" <draft-ietf-ipp-ldap-prin ter-schema-02.txt>

To the Members of the Service Location Protocol and the LDAP Extension
Working Groups.

Please note that I have just circulated the following IPP WG Last Call for
our document on LDAP Schema for Printer Services.

As this is a transplant from the SLP version, I am informing both groups. If
you have comments on this document,
please address them to the IPP WG at ipp@pwg.org before the IPP WG Last Call
deadline on July 21, 2000.

Let me also take the opportunity to thank the members of your groups who
have contributed to this document.

Regards,

Carl-Uno Manros
Chair of IETF IPP WG

Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514