Kiss Your Boss Godbye -HYHV

This message comes to you in good faith as a result of your previous interest in internet business
opportunities.  If you do not wish to remain on the opt-in list reply with remove in the subject line.

Here is the simplest way for us all to make some money on the internet.  It is based purely on rapid
multiplication of participants, is legal and what's more it is failsafe in that you can check it out before
parting with a very small sum.

 It will cost you $10 all in.  And you are able to verify that all is above board before you invest even that
small amount.  Here is what you do.

Step 1: 	e mail the following 2 people and ask them if they have received their $5 from me (Matt)

a.	Cody Burgat e mail:  cburgat@earthlink.net

b.	Susan Azar e mail:	SusanAzar@msn.com

UNLIKE ANY OTHER PROGRAMME THIS ALLOWS YOU TO VERIFY THAT PEOPLE ARE SENDING MONEY
AND ARE NOT CHEATING.  IF YOU DO NOT GET A YES FROM THE ABOVE DO NOT PROCEED.  Under US
law the programme is legal if we are compiling a mailing list.

Step 2:	Send $5 to the person at position 3 with the message: "Please add me to your mailing list and
send details of Phase 2."

Step 3:	Send $5 to the person at position 4 with the message "Please add me to your mailing list."

DO NOT SEND ANY MORE MONEY

Step 4:	Reply to me for details of Phase 2 where I will show you how to duplicate what you have done
using free advertising on the internet.  Most people will not take part but we only need about 20 and there
are millions of opportunity seekers on the net.

Now copy this letter and edit it as follows:

1.	Move position 4 to position 2 and delete position 2

2.	Move position 1 to position 4

3.	Move position 3 to position 1

4.	Enter your own details in position 3

BE SURE TO COPY EACH PERSON'S DETAILS CORRECTLY

POSITION 1:	Susan Azar
		386 B Street
		Ashland, OR 97520
		USA