please read - my appologies 4 the multiple messages - server error

Hi my Friend,

	We have corresponded before, and I have found an unbeatable business opportuntiy
that I just had to share with you. Please look-

Lets get strait to the facts:

*Guaranteed $10,000+ for you in only 2 months time after you meet 2 VERY EASY requirements
that you can take care of in one day. Plus a sufficient amount of consistent, monthly residual
income checks that will sustain you for the rest of your life. All this for a small once a year
investment. And the opportunity to recieve $100,000+ in your first year.

* This company has the FIRST pay plan of its kind to be copyrighted with a patent pending in
the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The company is growing at 6,224%. This business is
offering $5,000 to anyone who shows them a better pay plan- . This lets you know from the start
that this company means business. BIG TIME.

* NO:  Employers, employees, collections, quotas, inventories, deliveries , commuting,
complicated paperwork, No EXPERIENCE NECESSARY

*YES:  Immediate cash, low start-up cost, speedy success system, tax benifits, total
diversification

Do this  EASY home business ,when after you complete your 2 easy requirements, you will never
think about working again. Period. You will be able to retire. Now, you have alot more time to
enjoy your your family and hobbies.  Sound nice? Take the advantage of this "safe, guaranteed"
bussiness opportunity. If you are tired of your job, working long hours, living from paycheck to
paycheck, or wouldn't mind more monthly income: send an email back to me at
moneyman@williesmail.com   with " send  info" typed in the subject line. Don't think " it sounds
too good to be true" and delete this email before you look into this incredible opportunity. Trust
me. You will be glad you did. I promise. - Even if you're content with your job/career,  you should
never pass up a GUARANTEED $10,000+ in 2  months, and the opportunity to recieve $100,000+
in your first year. This is like no opportunity that you have ever seen. You will be amazed and
excited. Please reply at your earliest convenience, every day you delay is worth a considerable
amount of money...

Again, I appologise for the multiple messages- server error.

This is a one time email. No need to ask to be removed. I will never send you anything again,
unless you request information from me.  Thank you.