ietf-ldapext Please check out this new Internet Opportunity!

 I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business Opportunities. If I received your e-mail
in error, or you are no longer interested, please reply with "remove" in the subject.  Thank you.

Hi,
My name is Doug Hoyt and I would like to share a genuine, NO RISK opportunity with you. Skeptical
already?
Good!

Unlike other internet opportunities that you might have seen, what I have to share with you invites close
scrutiny - even with a skeptical eye. It is first and foremost a CONSUMER OPPORTUNITY.

It also offers you the ability to have a share of a new Internet Mall to buy at wholesale for yourself or to
send others to and make commissions on their purchases.

Besides this, it also offers a unique and innovative networking program using a principle we call
"REFERNET" Marketing. No hyped "pie in the sky" program or "get rich quick" scheme, but rather a credible
and realistic way to save money and gradually develop what can become a large, recurring residual
income.

The best thing about this opportunity? You can "try it before you buy it". That's right. You  can join the  Club
for FREE with no risk or obligation. As a Club Member, you will be able to shop at our membership
mall.  You will also be able be entered into Postlaunch and receive a FREE position in the Club's network.
Watch as others join your downline and see how our innovative network building program works.

To learn more about the Club and our exciting REFERNET Marketing Program and Postlaunch, visit my web
page at http://www.expage.com/hoytassociatesinc

Remember, you have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain!

Thank you.
Doug Hoyt