MLM History! Zig Ziglzar Goes MLM!

Check out the COVER of the latest (May 2000) issue of:
Network Marketing Lifestyles magazine!

|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
THE SINGLE BIGGEST EVENT IN MLM HISTORY!
|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |

MLM Veterans - DO NOT MISS THIS!

Zig Ziglar is going MLM.

Zig Ziglar has launched his own new
network Company the first week of Febuary.

We are recruiting for leaders who instantly
recognize the global potential of Zig Ziglar going MLM.

This is going to be the biggest thing in Network Marketing History.

THOUSANDS are Joining Right Now.... HURRY!

For information and consideration Send an Email to:

mailto:autoreply@newmail.net?subject=ZZN

Note:  Please make sure the letters

  -    ZZN    -

are in the Subject Field.