Targeted Lists at the LOWEST Prices!

The key to success in marketing online is reaching the people who
are really interested in your ad!

You need targeted e-mails of business opportunity seekers
who are ACTIVELY marketing online and trying to expand their
business TODAY!

These are going to be the lowest prices for deliverable, fresh,
opportunity seekers you are going to find anywhere!

http://www.geocities.com/express656/

 10,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $15
**New List 3-18-00**
 25,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $20
 50,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $35
 75,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $50
120,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $60

- Promotions!

**FREE with each order, demo of ListMan e-mail manager software
to manage your e-mails list.  Easily splits large lists into
smaller files.

**Order 50,000 or more e-mails and receive Express Mail Server to
send your e-mails FREE!

-Send your e-mails safely bypassing your ISP's mail server!

-This is not a demo but a permanent license for the software!

*You can order by MC/Visa/AMEX, Online Check , or Mail Payment!*
I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no
longer interested, please reply with "remove" in the subject.