RE: Changelog entries draft. Do not seem to find it.

Title: RE: Changelog entries draft. Do not seem to find it.

Thanks Gordon.

The next question is:  Should it be a proposed standard?

I haven't heard any more additions to my list of uses.  Given the
for change information.

James A Benedict
Advisor, IP Directory Systems Architecture
Preside Policy Services
NORTEL NETWORKS