Re: Changelog entries draft. Do not seem to find it.

The changelog draft has expired.

I believe that the reference to the changelog draft should be removed from the LDUP requirements document. The reference is made
in passing, and (incorrectly) implies that the changelog draft is part of the core LDAP specifications (which it is not). Quoting
from draft-ietf-ldup-replica-req-02.txt:

"Currently LDAP does
not define a replication mechanism and only generally mentions LDAP
shadow servers (see [RFC2251] and [Changelog]) in passing. The
requirements for replication are critical to the successful
deployment and acceptance of LDAP in the market place."

Removing the reference to [Changelog] would allow the replication requirements draft to proceed without any dependency on the
changelog draft.

While I'm happy to resurrect the changelog draft and discuss publishing it as a standards-track document (informational,
probably), it's not going to be a part of  the LDUP specification.

-Gordon