RE: LDAP C API -> Informational

Title: RE: LDAP C API -> Informational

Are you saying that its a bad spec, but we should unify under it anyway? Bad specs for an API mean that code written to it isn't portable, has implementation dependencies, doesn't work well in error conditions, and all round just sucks.

Fooey.

If the highest priority is really the need to let LDAPEXT conclude, then we should just drop the work item from the charter.

Paul