Re: Authz/Authc state upon start TLS

First, a general comment.  This diagram scares the hell out of me.
I am quite concerned that we've added an unmanagable amount of
complexity to the authentication process.  I can not even imagine
what affect introduction of IPSEC will have on this complexity.  I
believe we need to ways of simplifying authentication process to
ensure it can be and will be correctly implemented.

Second, per AuthMeth:
	2->8 is inappropriate as 2 has no TLS identity, 2->5?

Third, per RFC2251, bind failures should cause connection to be
treated as "anonymous"
	4-EXTERNAL should return to 1
	5-EXTERNAL should return to 2
	7-NO should return to 3