Re: Authz/Authc state upon start TLS

I've updated the "LDAP StartTLS State Diagram", renaming it as the "LDAP Association State
Diagram" in the process due to it's now more general nature. You can find it here..

  http://www.stanford.edu/~hodges/doc/LDAPAssociationStateDiagram-1999-12-12.html
                                  .../LDAPAssociationStateDiagram-1999-12-12.gif
                                  .../LDAPAssociationStateDiagram-1999-12-12.ps

I intend this rev of the diagram to represent my take on Kurt's comments as discussed in
my previous msg in this thread.

Feedback & further debugging encouraged.

thanks,

JeffH