Agenda for LDAPEXT Meeting (resend)

Here is a draft agenda for the LDAPEXT meeting, scheduled for Wednesday
morning.

1. Status of completed items
   LDAP Extension for TLS / Recomended Authentication Methods
   Access Control Req'ts

2. C API (IN LAST CALL)
   draft-ietf-ldapext-ldap-c-api-04.txt

3. Java API (IN LAST CALL)
   draft-ietf-ldapext-ldap-java-api-08.txt
   draft-ietf-ldapext-ldap-java-api-asynch-ext-03.txt

4. Access Control Model
   draft-ietf-ldapext-acl-model-04.txt

5. Pending Work Items status review
   draft-ietf-ldapext-ldap-taxonomy-00.txt
   draft-ietf-ldapext-locate-00.txt
   draft-ietf-ldapext-knowledge-00.txt
   draft-ietf-ldapext-namedref-00.txt
   CLDAP

6. LDAP Error Codes
   draft-just-ldapv3-rescodes-00.txt

7. Password Policies
   draft-behera-ldap-password-policy-00.txt

8. Any Other Business

If you have any additions or will not be present to discuss your draft,
please let me or my co-chair Tim Howes know.

See you there!

Mark Wahl, Directory Product Architect
Innosoft International, Inc.