Re: ACL draft: specify credentials (and Weltman proxy draft)

Hi Ellen,

One difference with the Weltman draft is that the proxy-control is
specified with each LDAP operation, not just at the bind time as the
specify-credentials control is.

This per-operation control behaviour is useful for proxying servers as they
can serve multiple clients on the same LDAP connection.

Rob.