Re: ACL draft: specify credentials (and Weltman proxy draft)

Ellen,

To help with this could you explain what is meant by a "privilege attribute
certificate" ?

If the role of the specify-credentials control is to say "here is some
other data", without specifying what it is then is it really adding value
?  For example, the draft also gives the example of groups/roles associated
with the bind DN in the credentials field.  We have the DN Types ("group"
and "role") already mentioned in the draft  (6.2.2) so we could specify how
to list these in the control if we wanted to.

Rob.