Re: I-D update -- draft-ietf-ldapext-ldap-c-api-04.txt

> I-D archive maintainers:  Please publish the attached Internet Draft.
> It is an update to an existing draft that is a work item of the LDAPEXT
> working group.  Thanks!
>
> LDAPEXT participants: I believe this draft takes into account all of the
> comments made during the previous last call.  A detailed list of changes
> can be found in Appendix  F.  Once this document appears in the I-D
> archives, I will ask the chairs to initiate another working group last
> call so we can progress this as soon as possible.
>
> -Mark

Hi Mark,

I was looking at the LDAPAPIInfo structure and noticed that the last two fields of
the structure are not explained/defined, and more importantly there is no mention
whether *ldapai_vendor_name should be freed by application after doing a
ldap_get_option() or not?  Is this just an accidental omission or is it intentional?

It seems to me that right after defining ldapai_extentions, you jump into defining
LDAPAPIFeatureInfo members and their usage.

Cheers,
Morteza