Re: proposed change for matched values only control

No.  The SimpleFilter acts in concert with the Filter parameter of the
SearchOperation.  The Filter Parameter tells which entries are returned in
the SearchResult.  The SimpleFilter tells which attributes from matching
entries are returned.  Any attribute value for which one of the listed
attribute value assertions succeeds is returned.  I don't think that either
AND or OR logic applies in this scenario.

Bruce