RE: A tricky matched values problem

I'm not sure the 'Molesworth Principle" should apply here.  In this case,
the requestor has explicitly set "matchedValuesOnly" in an attempt to limit
the size of the response.  If he doesn't get enough information, he can
always remove the matchedValuesOnly control and try again.

If it is left up to policy, the control becomes unusable in multi-directory
environments.  I think it's better to pick one definition and stick with it.
On the other hand, in actual practice, matchedValuesOnly will probably only
be used with relatively simple filters, so this whole debate (which I helped
get started) is probably more theoretic than practical.

Tom