WORK FROM HOME 300K PER YEAR

We are sorry if you received this email in error. To be removed
from this list please send an email to the address below.
mailto:discontinueme@mailroom.com

$ ENTREPRENEURS $

CALL NOW!!!  1-800-322-6169 Ext 5891

*Tired of working for someone else and getting paid what
 "they" feel you're worth?
*Tired of the "get-rich-quick" $5 fantasy programs?
*Tired of the MLM "dream scene"?
*Looking for a legitimate home-based enterprise that can
 generate you $10k-$20k+ monthly?

 THEN CHECK THIS OUT!!!

>90% profit on all sales that pay you from $1250-$6250 per sale
>No personal selling or "convince me" tactics involved
>No special skills or equipment required or "inventory" to keep
>Complete information system in place does the explaining for you
>Free-enterprise in its purest form, not MLM or franchise
>Full training and support in an environment of upmost integrity
>Exceptional products, not "vitamins, lotions, and potions"
>Lead generation system that brings qualified prospects to you
>Multiple 6 figure income realistically attainable in 1st year
>2 to 3 year retirement program... PERIOD!

This program is all about money... how to make it,
how to keep it, and how to make it work for you.

CALL NOW!!!  1-800-322-6169 Ext 5891

Leave your name and number.  After a brief interview, I will get
you all the information you need to make your own relaxed and
intelligent decision about your future.

(Serious inquiries only please)

J. Hampton