Re: LDAP references.

Hi all,

I have more or less gone through the books by Tim Howes. They either deal at the ldap api
layer or how to deploy the LDAP server and I like those books.

What I am interested is the LDAP protocol on the wire. How client converts an LDAP
query into protocol primitives using LBER and how the server interprets this LDAP
protocol primitives? Is there any documents/material that deals with this using examples.

Thanks in advance,

Pravin.

"Vickers, Randal R" wrote:

Understanding and Deploying LDAP Directory Services by Tim Howes et al
    ISBN: 1-57870-070-1

V/R

MAJ Randal R. Vickers
U.S. Army