Re: correct modifiersName and modifyTimeStamp behavior?

> Great suggestion.  Since I've never submitted an X.500 defect report,
> I'll need to do some research into the process.  But I'll work on this
> fairly soon and share the text with the LDAPEXT list before I submit it.

The easiest way is to get the Word file
ftp://ftp.bull.com/pub/OSIdirectory/DefectResolution/ImplementorGuideV12

and look near the back for the proforma defect report as well as the email
addresses of the person to whom you should send it.

Mark Wahl, Directory Product Architect
Innosoft International, Inc.